They say dance like no one is watching and they are right!
Dancing is very good for both your mental and psychological health. The benefits of dancing are beyond words. It gives you health and happiness in one deal. Our article today is about how dancing can solve all your problems.
So let’s dance! We mean read our article
What are the health benefits of Dancing that one should know?
Dance is a form of art that channels both our mind and body. The benefits of dancing to the mind and body are amazing. when adopted as a routine activity, dancing can have a major positive impact on our lives.
8 Emotional benefits of Dancing are
- Dancing release our stress. It channels our raging emotions into something meaningful. Dancing gives language to unsaid things and lets us hear unheard things.
- It helps to cope with anxiety issues and fight depression.
- You feel more calm and relaxed after dancing your heart out.
- Dancing allows you to express yourself in a form of art. You can say everything yet not say anything at all!
- It summons the 9 muses of arts and science for you. Dance heightens your creativity and unleashes the hidden you.
- Dance gives you confidence and raises self-esteem. It can make you fall in love with yourself and prepare you to use your weapons confidently.
- It gives you the reason to be you!
- Dancing allows you to heal and connect. It gives you the reason to live.
8 Physical benefits of Dancing
The benefits of dancing to our body are as good as the mental benefits of dancing.
- Dance is a very good form of exercise. It benefits us like any other exercise routine.
- With dancing, your body gets toned.
- It develops your muscles.
- Dancing improves circulation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- With dancing, we can improve our posture and balance. This can help with back pain and arthritis.
- Dance is very good physiotherapy too. It improves our mind-body coordination.
- Dancing makes the body flexible and active. This reduces the risk of injury and accidents.
- Dance is the best workout in which you can chill and lose weight at the same time.
Some famous types of Dance
There are more than 20 unique forms of dance and each one is as beautiful and magical as another. Dance has something for all. No matter what your inner aura is and what you like, you have a dance associated with your personality. You just have to find your pick.
Some of the famous dance forms are ballet, hip hop, contemporary, tap dance, break dance, Belly dance, Salsa, Folk dance, and ballroom dance.
How can dance help with weight loss?
Dance is a very good workout. Now you may not stick only to yoga or aerobics for physical fitness because dance has it all.
In modern times like these, some special dance collections help you to reduce your weight effectively. Zumba dance is a prime example of that. A lot of people joined Zumba and reduced their Jean sizes remarkably. Zumba is a very good dance workout for health. It is like aerobics in a more fun way.
Also, there is a video game called “just dance “. This allows you to play while dancing. Many people are getting addicted to it because of the positive effects it has on the body. Now you can play and get smart. A fair deal!
Can you lose weight by just dancing?
Oh yes! When adopted carefully, dance is a complete workout. Dancing for an hour is like having an exercise session where you have done your cardio, muscular, and Pilates one in all. Choose the dance form, that engages the whole body in a workout.
The game “just dance” allows you to choose your favorite songs and then mimic their dance moves. The better you mimic, the more points you get.
Start with a simple warm-up and get intense with the beats. The major benefit is that dancing with such programs and games doesn’t allow you to get bored. So unlike exercise dancing keeps you motivated.
Some of the best dances to lose weight are Zumba, just dance, belly dance, break dance, etc. According to research, intense dancing for 25 minutes a day is a healthy activity and a complete workout session.
Which is a good Dance to lose belly fat?
Honestly, more people are interested in losing belly fat than shedding extra kilos. Because even slimmer bodies have that bulging little tummy that needs to be flattened. Some of the dance forms that help you reduce tummy fat are
- Belly dance is a very good dance form to reduce belly fat. It also trims down your love handles.
- Latin dancing like cha-cha or Salsa reduces your belly fat and strength your thighs.
- Ballet dancing cut down belly fat and improves flexibility. It tones the body in no time.
- Zumba dance is a perfect full workout to reduce belly and thigh fat.
- Hip hop dancing tones up your hip muscles, reduce belly fat, and strengthen your legs.
Why dance is important to add in your routine?
We have seen how dance is a magical art form that brings positivity to both our minds and body. With regular dancing, we stay healthy, active, and happy. Taking out time for oneself is important.
To start, you don’t even need special training. Just a will and the whole world is your dance floor.
The benefits of dancing in clubs
As fun as it sounds, there are benefits to club dancing too.
- Club dancing gives you an audience who celebrates your talent without judging you.
- It helps you to connect and socialize.
- Club dancing gives you a fun experience and boosts your confidence. You feel light and happy.
- Some good clubs like Club 16 have a special theatre-quality sound system, that makes your dancing experience more crazy and fun.
- Club dancing improves your social and communication skills.
In a nutshell, there are so many benefits of dancing that you would want to wear those crimson shoes and go dancing all over. So dance! in the fields and meadows, in rooms and clubs, in company and solace…